~NEWS BOX~

New tutorials added - Freebies added - Watch for more new things!!!.
Tuesday, June 30, 2020

DBS~Strawberry Delight

~"CT for Designz by Shelly & SGD"~
This is a tag I created using a PU kit called "Strawberry Delight"
118 Elements - 20 Papers - 6 frames
This kit is gorgeous for all of your vintage page needs.

I am using a gorgeous tube by José Augusto Cano

You can purchase this kit at…
~SECRET GARDEN DESIGNS~

"To receive Secret Garden Designs Newsletters...
Stop by the store and register. It's Free!

~Designz By Shelly Scraps Links~

Visit InkkFreakk's Places to see more CT work
Artist & Scrapper Tags uploaded here
[without the awful white background that FB adds or animated ones]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

~My Places~




~My Followers~

~My FaceBook~

~Favorite Haunts~